To obtain a QCard, you must have a CAMS (College Account Management System) account. If you do not have one, visit https://cams.qc.cuny.edu.
You can submit a Photo online for your QCard. Click here to submit your photo online.
Photos must be submitted online and approved by ITS. Once your photo has been approved, your QCard will be printed out and dropped off at the Public Safety Office located at the Main Gate of Campus for pick up. You must bring photo IDs as proof of identification (e.g. a driver’s license, a state-issued non-driver ID, or a passport) when picking up your QCard.
If you lose your QCard, there is a $10 replacement fee. Click here for instructions regarding making an online payment. Online payment only accepts MasterCard and Visa.
To ensure the durability and validity of your QCard:
- Keep it in a wallet or cardholder
- Keep it away from magnets and computers to avoid magnetic damage
- Do not put it cell phone case of a phone capable of wireless charging as wireless charging may demagnetize the card
- Do not punch holes in your card
- Do not tamper with the information or picture printed on the card
- Do not wash the card
- Do not use the card for any purpose for which it was not designed