Queens CUNY Lockup Mobile Logo

Applying for Readmission

Perhaps you matriculated at Queens College but left without graduating. Now you want to come back. Great! To resume your undergraduate studies here, you’ll have to complete the Undergraduate Readmission Application. The application fee is currently waived.

Students who were dismissed from Queens College need to wait a full academic year from the date of their dismissal before applying for readmission. After submitting your readmission application, you will receive an email with instructions on how to file an appeal.

If you have any questions or problems submitting the form, please email readmissions@qc.cuny.edu​


***The Readmissions Application is now closed. 
The upcoming Readmissions Application should be available in the:

Late March or April (for Fall Semester)
Late October or November (for Spring Semester). 

Office Information

​Virtual Office Hours
Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:00pm

Phone: 718-997-5600
Email:  readmissions@qc.cuny.edu


Related Links