Sending Your Documents by Express Mail
Queens College’s International Students and Scholars Office is pleased to make available DHL and FedEx Express mailing of application for the I-20, supporting materials, and financials to our College.
(works best with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers)
- Visit the eShipGlobal website.
- Complete the registration form. To open an account, you will be required to create your own user name and password.
- After registration, you will receive an email asking you to activate your account. This is required for you to begin using the account.
- Follow the instructions for activating your account. Once this process is complete, you will receive another email confirming this fact.
- Prepare the shipping label. Select “Receive a Package From Universities”; then “New York“ from the map of the United States; next “Queens College“; and finally, “International Student & Scholars Office.“ This information ensures that your shipping label will be received by our office. Once you reach this step, you will need to include your mailing address (U.S. or foreign), phone number and email address. You do not require a QUEENS COLLEGE ID to submit your request. At the end of the screen, select “ship/quote.“ You will receive a quote and have the option to choose your carrier – FedEx or DHL. At this stage, you will also be able to select your method of payment (i.e. credit card or wire transfer).
- The final email you receive from eShipGlobal will confirm your order. This email will provide you with details about your shipment (e.g., payment amount, tracking number, mailing address, etc.). ISSO will receive a copy of this email at the same time, so there is no need to forward us the information.
If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the Help link in the site for step-by-step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please e-mail email@example.com. For all other inquiries related to your immigration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org