This page provides a central location for links that students will need during their educational journey at Queens College.
- Information Technology Services Tutorial Videos
- Center for Career Engagement and Internship Services
- Course Catalogue
- Course Equivalencies
- CUNYFirst MyInfo
- CUNY Portal
- QC Mobile App
- QC Webmail
- Schedule Builder
- Transfer Explorer (T-Rex)
- View Previous Advising Notes
- Virtual Career Services
ADD/DROP A MAJOR/MINOR
- Academic Records Actions
- CUNYFirst 9.2 Student Center Tutorial
- How to Access ePermit (Video)
- How to Access ePermit (Document)
- How to Access Course Details
- How to add or Delete your Email Address or Phone Number
- How to apply for graduation
- How to Drop a Class
- How to find Enrollment date and time
- How to find Final Examination Schedule (Video)
- How to find Winter Session classes
- How to register for classes
- How to upload a document
- How to Verify CoVid-19 Vaccination Status
- How to view and evaluate Transfer Credits
- How to View Grades
- How to View Schedule
SCHEDULE BUILDER GUIDES
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT (CONTINUING STUDENTS ONLY)
TRANSFER EXPLORER (T-REX)
Transfer Explorer (T-Rex) is the source for the most up-to-date information about how CUNY colleges transfer and apply credit for both CUNY and non-CUNY courses, as well as for other learning experiences, like exams and certifications. Whether you are planning to transfer within CUNY or simply to take a course at another CUNY college, make T-Rex your go-to resource. T-Rex is intuitive and super easy to use, and allows you to do three key things:
- Compare how one or multiple CUNY colleges transfer and apply credit for the same course or learning experience.
- Identify how courses taken at one CUNY college satisfy program requirements in specific majors and minors at one or multiple CUNY colleges.
- Compare how your CUNY courses, completed or in process, transfer to another CUNY college – if you are or have ever been a CUNY student.
TRANSFER EXPLORER (T-REX) VIDEOS
- An Appeal through The Office of Student Advocacy & Appeals
- A Registration Review Appeal
Tuition/Registration appeals are reviewed by the Registration Review Committee. The committee examines all documentation presented by a student seeking a relief from their registration/tuition/fee debt for extenuating circumstances. Students must file a Registration Review Appeal Form (please use a browser other than Firefox). Processing directions are on the first page of the appeal form.
Appeals are to be submitted to Student Advocacy at Student.Advocacy@qc.cuny.edu.